RumoursPosted by Stefan Sun, January 11, 2009 15:44:59
Rumors says that the now outdated Epson Perfection V700/V750 (introduced mid 2006)
will be replaced shortly.
The new model is assumed to be called V900, I guess that we will see a V950 to
that will have similar upgraded software and optical path that the V750 to make it a slightly better performer than V700 :0)
What can we expect from this new Epson scanner?
Except for being the new top of the line flatbed/filmscanner from Epson
We might expect.
1. Real resolution to be closer to the stated theoretical resolution.
2. Better lenses (Dual).
3. LED light source for quicker warm up (The V500 already have this).
4. Glassless scanning (To compete with Microtek M1/F1).
5. Autofocus (To compete with Microtek M1/F1).
6. Updated software and even better digital ICE.
7. Lower price tag than the Epson Perfection V700/V750 (All electronics get better and cheaper)
Will I review it?
YES, this is the one that I have waited for I will get one A.S.A.P and I will review
it in my own special way with tweaks and everything just to make sure to squeeze
every possible quality from this machine
|Choose site to share content on|